Current conditions: We are fully open! Highway 1 through Big Sur is fully open
Room rates vary according to season. You can check the rate for the dates you are interested in.
BOOK YOUR ROOM ONLINE NOW.
- The Store & giftshop is open daily from 9AM to 8PM.
- The restaurant is open daily
• Lunch: 11:30PM to 4PM. Distanced seating available on our deck.
Dine in available Friday-Sunday 6PM to 7PM
Takeout only Monday-Thursday (overnight lodge guests ONLY). Order by 6:00PM. Pickup at 6:30PM
• Continental breakfast (overnight lodge guests ONLY): 9AM to 11AM
- All reservations must be made online.
QUESTIONS? The best way to reach us is by email email@example.com
Phone hours are limited, but we will return your voicemail:
Toll free: (866) 424-4784
or (831) 667-2708.
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card
- We require an advanced deposit for the term of your stay and tax. Your credit card will be charged at the time the reservation is made.
- All reservations must be cancelled 1 week before the arrival date in order to receive a refund less a 6% cancellation fee. Reservations cancelled 3 to 6 days prior will receive a 50% refund. Reservations cancelled 1 to 2 days prior will receive a 25% refund. Same day cancellations are charged in full. Cancellation requests must be made by 5pm.
- Any "no shows" will be charged for one night's rate.
- No rollaways are available for any room.
- No pets are allowed.
- Free limited WiFi is available to all rooms*.
Check-In & Out
- Check-in begins at 4 pm. If a room is vacant and clean prior to 4 pm, we will be more than happy to check you in.
- Check-out time is at 11AM.
- Late check-outs up to 3 pm will be charged a half day rate. After 3 pm a full day rate will be applied.
- Rooms include down comforters.
- Rooms do not have telephones or television.
- All Rooms accommodate up to 2 people.
When Visiting Big Sur
The following rules and regulations are in effect at Big Sur both for your own safety and in order to protect the plants and animals that live in this area:
- Harassment or disturbance of the wild animals is prohibited by federal law.
- Collecting shells, rocks, wood, plants, or animals is not allowed. All features of this reserve are protected by law.
- Smoking is not permitted in buildings. Fire of all types are prohibited.
* Satellite internet. Email, social media, web surfing only. No streaming or downloads. 1000MB cap per day)