Lodge is OPEN.
The road to Big Sur coming from the south is closed due to a landslide.
Drive to Monterey/Carmel then take Hwy 1 south to Lucia Lodge.
This road is OPEN even if it shows closed on the google maps. Ignore any road closed signs on Hwy 1 and proceed down the coast all the way to Lucia.
Road workers will allow you to pass when you tell them you are staying at Lucia Lodge.
Do NOT come through Morro Bay/Cambria due to landslide.
Enjoy some quiet solitude here in Lucia during this special time.
Note: Restaurant and store are closed due to fire in 2021.
Dining options are found 25 miles north while enroute to Lucia. We provide a free Grab-n-Go breakfast each morning.
There is a Mexican food truck on site WED-SAT during high season with organic, gluten-free, and vegetarian options. (Call First)
All reservations must be made online. Room rates vary according to season. You can check the rate for the dates you are interested in with below link.
BOOK YOUR ROOM ONLINE NOW.
QUESTIONS? The best way to reach us is by email email@example.com
Phone hours are limited, but we will return your voicemail:
Toll free: (866) 424-4784
or (831) 667-2708.
Thank you for your understanding. We are just a small, family operated business and not a mega-corporation with thousands of properties. Please try to be as kind to our small staff as we try to be to our guests and visitors.
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card. We require an advanced deposit for the term of your stay and tax. Your credit card will be charged at the time the reservation is made.
- No rollaways are available for any room.
- No pets are allowed.
- Free limited WiFi is available to all rooms*.
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
- We get it. Life happens! Sometimes plans donít work out and you may need to cancel your reservation. When that happens, these are our firm policies for all guests and all reservations. Please read them carefully before making a reservation.
- Cancellations made 7 days prior to your arrival date are refundable, but are subject to a processing fee.
- You may also elect to convert your deposit to a gift certificate for future use. This option is not subject to a fee.
- Cancellations made within 2-7 days prior to arrival are non-refundable and can only be converted to a gift certificate at half the value of the original deposit.
- Cancellations within 2 days or less will not receive any refund.
- All refunds are subject to a 6% processing fee, regardless of why your plans changed or current factors impacting travel on the Big Sur coast.
- Any credit card changes to your deposit or stay will also result in a 6% processing fee.
- No-Show reservations and early-departures will not receive any refund, regardless of the reason.
- Keep in mind that we cannot guarantee road or weather conditions Ė including fog, rain, hail, lack of streetlights, falling rocks, lightning strikes, animals on the highway, lack of GPS signal, lack of cell service, or earth-ending asteroids.
Check-In & Out
- Check-in begins at 4 pm. If a room is vacant and clean prior to 4 pm, we will be more than happy to check you in.
- Check-out time is at 11AM.
- Late check-outs up to 3 pm will be charged a half day rate. After 3 pm a full day rate will be applied.
- Rooms include down comforters.
- Rooms do not have telephones or television.
- All Rooms accommodate up to 2 people.
When Visiting Big Sur
The following rules and regulations are in effect at Big Sur both for your own safety and in order to protect the plants and animals that live in this area:
- Harassment or disturbance of the wild animals is prohibited by federal law.
- Collecting shells, rocks, wood, plants, or animals is not allowed. All features of this reserve are protected by law.
- Smoking is not permitted in buildings. Fire of all types are prohibited.
* Satellite internet. Email, social media, web surfing only. No streaming or downloads. 1000MB cap per day)